[SCA-Archery] Thank you for the info

  • scholari@sector13.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      Thank you for the detailed info from several gentles in the list this evening.
      Dealing with the issue of spine, and arrow making.

      I am much calmer now! With all the discussion of scales, spans, weights, and
      expens of equipment I begin to understand the allure of non wooden arrows, and
      my other bow, which I can just pick up and go 'roving' with.

      Of course who am I to talk, when I will spend a week feeding and nurturing a
      dough into pane du champagne. Just to find out the temperature changed a few
      degrees and it died! Of course fletching does help me time the rises, two
      arrows first rise, one for the second..... ;}

      Be well all I have learned much this go round!
      Simon Hondy
      MKA Jeff Elder