Re: [SCA-Archery] Incomeing

  • Rob and Kristi Hubbard
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2000
      Just an added note: (This was on wood shafts.)
      Fer-L-Tite is good for the tip, but I find that after a year to a year and a
      half of regular practice the hot glue tends to crystallize, fracture and
      allow the tip to come off. A simple annual re-heating of the tips till they
      can be twisted remedies this for another year.

      I have only seen knocks glued with Fletch -Tie come loose if the arrow hits
      a solid object (which usually broke the arrow) or there wasn't enough glue
      used in the first place.

      In Service
      Ld Raymond the Red