Re: [SCA-Archery] extra-SCA shooting (was "New")

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      I have been a life member of the NAA for many years and every time I join
      my mundane compatriots they are amazed by the dedication and skill of the
      SCA archers as a whole. We do tend to make a good impression.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.