Re: Digests Upon Digests

  • L Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Good gentles all, I cry you mercy!
      Please try to remember to edit your responses to the
      list. I just got three digests worth of messages.
      Ouch. This is a very active list to begin with.

      To those of you who have gotten back to me on the
      Robin Hood song/poetry question, thanks again. You may
      continue to send your responses to me at
      wodeford@... so we don't clutter up the list
      with it. (Then again, how many of you wanted to be
      Robin Hood when you grew up? I promise to do something
      constructive with all this good stuff at some point
      and am willing to share if folks are interested.)

      Cheers,
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Rusted Woodlands (EAST)
      (BTW, guys, Jehanne is the female version of Jehan. I
      get that a lot. :->)

      =====
      When longbows are outlawed, only outlaws will have longbows.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/