Re: [SCA-Archery] Those neat bows in the movie

  • Brad Boda d'Aylward
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2000
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Those neat bows in the movie

      >However, it is also possible that the arrow smoke trails were processed
      >in, like the cannon balls in "Patriot". It is unlikely that they would
      >have supplied the extras with real composite 120 pound draw bows. ;-)
      >
      >Jon

      Oh, I don't doubt that computer graphics had a large part to play in that
      battle scene. I still like the fact that the trajectory was a flatter cast
      than we usually see in the Hollywierd flicks.

      Lord Brad Boda d'Aylward (AoA, OGA)
      AEthelmearc Combat Archery Commander
      Regional Lt. Gen. Archery Marshall

      Good friends see through the act and still appreciate the performance.
      Unknown