Re: [SCA-Archery] Flaming Arrows

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2000
      The Recipe I have heard used at the Blue Jacket outdoor play... used wired
      on kotex napkins and Kerosene. The points had to have very sharp points to
      stick in wood.
      I will recheck that and repost if required. You might try using a low power
      bow to keep the starting speed lower.

      James Cunningham

      _________
      http://explorer.msn.com