Re: [SCA-Archery] Old news of a passing

  • psobaka@myriad.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      It may be old news but I do not rember the assocation with Mast Iolo, if it
      was posted to the Ansteorran list. It also explains the cover of the
      Ansteorran news letter (Black Star).
      Thank you

      >This is old news, but I have not seen it posted here. I have been most busy
      or I should have already posted this. On November 8th the Rapier list was
      notified of the passing of Gwenllian Gwalch-Gaeaf also known as Dona
      >Gwenno, wife of Master Iolo (of crossbow fame). She left peacefully and
      surrounded by friends and loved ones. I ask that all send Iolo a kind
      thought. Those of us that know Master Iolo, grieve for his loss.

      >Njall Olaf Hagerson

      Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra