Call for Moderators was Re: new list

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      > Will the threads we were commenting on the old list carry over here or
      > will they have to be restarted?

      237 of 245 original subscribers have made the switch to the new
      list. As of a few minutes ago I turned off the sca-archery list at
      wyvernhall and turned on a temporary forward to sca-archery@
      onelist.com. This should allow for an almost invisible transition.

      Old threads can be continued but should be addressed to onelist
      instead of wyvernhall. For as long as the mail server is still running
      at wyvernhall.com, the automatic forward will remain in place to
      catch any misdirected mail.

      I will be taking applications by email to wyvern@... for
      new moderators for this list. I need people who love the sport, have
      good web access, and who get online frequently. Lastly, near
      endless patience is a must -- hopefully by selecting 3 to 5 people
      as moderators they can get by on less pateince per moderator... =)

      Macsen