[SCA-Archery] Ranks

  • eric.m.schaffer@sb.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 6, 2000
      I was wondering if someone could send me the list that can tell me what average
      = what rank.
    • SwayzeK
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 6, 2000
        On Nov 6, 9:37am, eric.m.schaffer@... wrote:

        > I was wondering if someone could send me the list that can tell me what
        average
        > = what rank.
        >

        >-- End of excerpt from eric.m.schaffer@...

        Hi Eric,

        It depends on which kingdom you reside in.

        Ailinn Shadowfox
      • Bob & Nancy Upson
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 6, 2000
          > I was wondering if someone could send me the list that can tell me
          > what average = what rank.

          Archery "ranks," where they are recognized, are established locally
          by kingdom. Which kingdom are you looking for?

          Macsen

          Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
          *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
          At Medieval Mart we believe shopping should be a War Point!
        • eric.m.schaffer@sb.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 6, 2000
            I live in the east kingdom
          • Jeff Elder
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2000
              For the mid Realm ranks, and current scoring, I will plug my web site for
              just such info, links are mid realm specific. And pretty pictures of the
              ranking badges.

              Simon Hondy
              MKA Jeff Elder

              > I was wondering if someone could send me the list that can tell me what
              average
              > = what rank.

            • Bob & Nancy Upson
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 6, 2000
                > I live in the east kingdom

                You can find complete EK Royal Round info at:

                http://www.wyvernhall.com/sca/royalrnd.html

                Macsen
                Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
                *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
                At Medieval Mart we believe shopping should be a War Point!
              • James W. Pratt Jr.
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 7, 2000
                  Try: http://www.castlewalls.com/archery/default.html

                  > I was wondering if someone could send me the list that can tell me what
                  average
                  > = what rank.

                • James W. Pratt Jr.
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 7, 2000
                    OOPS try: http://www.world.std.com/~skell/ekscores.html

                    > I live in the east kingdom

                  • Susan Kell
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 8, 2000
                      And you can find the most recent standings through the links off my scorekeeper page at:
                      http://www.world.std.com/~skell/ekscores.html

                      -- Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood, East Kingdom Archery Scorekeeper