Re: Re:combat arrows

  • BLOODSNG@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 1999
      In a message dated 7/31/99 12:32:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
      edisto@... writes:

      << edisto@... >>
      first off what kingdo are you in and do you have to use golf tub arrows or
      can u use the good one's ......if you can usethe wood or the fiber glas I can
      help and will send you the instructions
    • Tim Miskell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
        >first off what kingdo are you in and do you have to use golf tub arrows or
        >can u use the good one's ......if you can usethe wood or the fiber glas I
        >can help and will send you the instructions

        You have my immense thanks!!

        I was actually inquiring in a general sense, trying to gather the current
        rules and assembly instructions or suggestions for the known world! Any and
        all Info either on-list, or privately is greatly appreciated. :)

        However, I currently reside near Thescorre in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc.

        Tim