File Attachements was Re: [SCA-Archery] [Fwd: [Fwd: whistling heads]]

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2000
      > I am wondering if the article you are trying to send is an
      > attachement. I think the server automatically strips attachments off
      > for this list. You may want to talk to the list administrator about
      > that, or put the message into the main body of the message.

      Yes, that's the problem. Due to periodic bouts of trojan "viruses"
      being transported through the list on top of the occasional
      transgression of people attaching large graphic files to the list,
      attachments aren't allowed.

      Text articles may either be posted in the message body or, better
      yet if they are particularly large, posted as files to the list's file area
      at eGroups. There is also a provision at eGroups to post links to
      articles, pictures, etc. that are already webbed elsewhere. =)

      The Management
      aka Macsen

      Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
      *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
      At Medieval Mart we believe shopping should be a War Point!
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2000
        Hjalmar Brandenburg wrote:

        > I believe you were trying to send this!
        >
        > Have a nice day!
        >
        > And Jon:
        >
        > Some days you feel like a nut some days you don't!
        >
        > Look forward to more intersting post from you!
        >
        > Ulvar

        Many thanks for post it for me. I still do not understand why it worked on sca
        missile but not on sca archery. :-(

        Jon
      • James W. Pratt Jr.
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 10, 2000
          Congratulations to Robert Thorne... 247 on the Winter
          ound( http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html ) is going to be
          tough to beat. I guess playing with Lions and Tigers has done some good.

          James Cunningham