Target Archery Practice, Barony of Arn Hold

  • Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
      Good Gentles,

      Now that daylight savings time is in effect here in the Barony of Arn
      Hold, the outside archery practices are going to be short to say the
      least. I will try to get to the range by 5:30pm and stay till it's too
      dark to shoot safely.

      I will be trying to make arrangements later this week and this weekend
      for indoor range practice in Boise and Nampa. This most likely will
      dictate a change in the day we practice also, so feedback on available
      days would be appreciated. If you have no preference on days or times,
      I would like to know that also. Respond privately or to:
      "Godwin@...".

      YIS,
      Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil,
      Archer Captain - Barony of Arn Hold
    • Block, Alan W
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
        Extend your night time shooting with fire-arrows. Way cool but a little
        tough on the targets.

        Now that daylight savings time is in effect here in the Barony of Arn
        Hold, the outside archery practices are going to be short to say the
        least. I will try to get to the range by 5:30pm and stay till it's too
        dark to shoot safely.

        I will be trying to make arrangements later this week and this weekend
        for indoor range practice in Boise and Nampa. This most likely will
        dictate a change in the day we practice also, so feedback on available
        days would be appreciated. If you have no preference on days or times,
        I would like to know that also. Respond privately or to:
        "Godwin@...".

        YIS,
        Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil,
        Archer Captain - Barony of Arn Hold

        Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
        http://www.MedievalMart.com/

        [Email to SCA-Archery-unsubscribe@egroups.com to leave this list]
      • Mike O'Toole
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
          > Extend your night time shooting with fire-arrows. Way cool but a
          little
          > tough on the targets.

          Then shoot water balloons! :-)

          Michael O'Byrne