[Fwd: [SCA-MissileCombat] Re: [Fwd: whistling heads]]

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
      I posted this over on the missile combat list, but thought it might also
      be of interest here.

    • Jean-Paul Blaquiere
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
        erm, what *did* you actually post?
        I only got the following:

        /Jp...

        > On Oct 31, John Edgerton scratched in indelible ink :

        > I posted this over on the missile combat list, but thought it might also
        > be of interest here.
        >
        > Jon
        >

        > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
        > http://www.MedievalMart.com/

        Jean-Paul Blaquière || Avatar of Computational
        japester@... || Thaumaturgy
        Words are fingers that point at the moon. Once you see the moon, you no
        longer need the fingers. -- someone, somewhere
      • Ctopher069@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
          same here got the post but no messege

        • John Edgerton