[SCA-Archery] Archery tournement in Massachusetts

  • Tanya Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2000
      "I'm trying to drum-up attendance in *our* equipment categories at mundane
      competitions. If any of you Massachusetts archers are interested,..."

      I am looking forward to competing. It will be the first tournament I have
      done since converting from a compound bow to an ELB. I started practicing
      with an American flat bow a couple of months ago, but I only just get my
      English long bow so I don't expect great shooting. Ah well, you have to
      start somewhere. I plan on taking advantage of the free practice hour this
      Thursday evening, hopefully with a brand new set of arrows.

      Tangwystl de Gwendraeth
      Shire of Smoking Rocks
      East Kingdom