Re: [SCA-Archery] Spine, and grouping...

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2000
      > history and archery, try "the Grey Goose Wing" and of course Robert
      > Hardy's book "Longbow". Good luck and good reading, -Geoffrei

      Not to over advertise, but there's a copy of Hardy's book on the
      MedievalMart auction bidding t $10 at the moment. =)

      This is a must have for SCAdian archers, IMHO.

      Macsen

      Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
      *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
      At Medieval Mart we know how to have archaic and eat it, too!