[SCA-Archery] Spline formula question

  • Elizabeth Pidgeon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2000
      Asuming that it is not center shot a good place to start would be about 10%
      under spine , an other thing to try is get shafts that spine on weight and
      leave them long experiment with the piles to get them to shoot as center as
      you can and if they shoot right shorten till they shoot center .
      Karl
      Message text written by INTERNET:SCA-Archery@egroups.com

      OK all I have a formula for recurve and long bows but I need
      to know the formula for dtermining spline weight for a mongol
      style bow? Please let me know.,

      Thanks
      Demetrious<