Re: [SCA-Archery]

  • corr.mhaire@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      I use a Martin X-200. It is my second bow, (the first was a used bow
      that got me started in the right direction). 45#, the grain finish is
      really pretty, (not that pretty has anything to do with shooting). I
      have been very pleased with it. The serving on the string did give out
      last year, but strings are expendable equipment, like arrows. What ever
      you choose I hope you have a great time shooting.

      Cecelia
      (who has started eyeing some of the longbows others have a bit
      covetously)