Re: Toxophilus and other books question

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 26, 1999
      Given the dates you specified, the copyright is still in force unless you
      know for a fact that the publisher failed to file for renewal. The
      cutoff date for copyright is 75 years making anything older than 1924
      available for sure and some newer materials. In any event, be careful
      with anything newer than that date.
      Carolus von Eulenhorst