Re: wheelchair archers - Pennsic

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 1999
      I have had extensive experience with handicapped archers in mundane
      competitions up to and including the Olympics. They have no problem
      handling 70" recurves in many cases. Just like any other archer, one's
      equipment needs to fit one's own preferences and physique. I think
      making the physically challenged archers welcome is a noble idea and only
      regret that I cannot, in the foreseeable future, help at Pennsic.
      Carolus von Eulenhorst