Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 408

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2000
      Rhianna ... It probably was your email client, not the mailing lists, fault.

      Most email clients can only internally handle a message 'so large'

      Once they reach over a certain threshhold. The email client ITSELF
      displays the message as an 'attachment', and forces you to use an external
      reader ...

      So I very well might have been that this digest was just 'that much' too
      large to fit versus all the other ones ...

      Oh course, this may not be the reason - but it could be :)

      Siegfried

      Baronial Web Minister http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/