Re: [SCA-Archery] Marshall Class

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2000
      I wrote the original class for the Caidan Collegium Caidus and have
      taught it many times. Please contact me off list for more info if you
      need it after the list gets through with its comments.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      On Thu, 05 Oct 2000 21:25:34 -0000 "Valorie (Jodie Kelley)"
      <vikingvalorie2@...> writes:
      >Has anyone given a formal class in Archery Marshalling? If so, I'd
      >love some notes/info on formal classes. I realize some rules are
      >slightly different from kingdom to kingdom, but some of my Arhcers
      >have asked for more formal classes and I find myself at a loss.
      >
      >Valorie

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • MtLion
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 11, 2000
        Please send me the same information on running a Marshalling Class.

        Email me privately for personal info and an estimated postage cost.

        Gottfried
        Archery Marshall StoneBridge Keep, Ansteorra
        Member of the WEB