Re: [SCA-Archery] Looking for Non-leather Gloves

  • Hal B. Clark
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 3, 2000
      Deb, most people who are allergic to leather are actually allergic to some of
      the chemicals used in curing the animal hides. "leather" can be specific to
      cattle hide or generic to any animal hide that is cured for use. Actually, your
      deer hide idea would be ggood if the person could get hold off some "brain
      tanned" deerhide. This is the method used by the american indian.
      Walk Tall
      Gentle Ben