Re: Non-Leather Gloves

  • Rhianna13@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      Greetings

      Saw the recent response about the little plastic pieces on the bow in place
      of a glove. When I first started shooting in June, I tried using a glove but
      found it very cumbersome. Then someone in our shire lent me a bow that had
      the plastic pieces. I really like them. I borrowed a bow from someone and
      had to get a new string for it, so I had the local archery shop (which
      carries some traditional supplies in addition to their standard compound bow
      equipment) put them on when the new string. They only cost me $3.99 and are
      called....No-Glov. No manufacturer name is on the paper. These are slightly
      different from the ones on the other bow, but they work very well. I intend
      to continue using them.

      Lady Rhianna of AElfwine

      "The greatest ignorance is to reject something that you know nothing about."
      --Anonymous