Re: [SCA-Archery] I'll model!

  • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
      Several years ago, I did a T-shirt design for my local group featuring
      three very attractive ladies, a fighter, an archer and a fencer posing
      together in an oval format with the slogan:"SCA..it's not just looking
      for a few good men!" My local group felt that it was not PC, so it was
      shelved and now sits in one of my portfolios. Should anyone want to use
      it and make a shirt from it, let me know.
      Fondly,
      Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood

    • Anne of Birnam
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2000
        'sent it over here'

        Where is 'here' ???

        =====
        Anne of Birnam

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • corr.mhaire@juno.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2000
          I'd love to see it, is the a web link that shows the design? (I couldn't
          find anything on the link at the end of your message)

        • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 5, 2000
            To all,
            I'm having a friend scan the image for me and email it to me, then I
            will set it up on my homepage. Give me a few days as I am leaving town
            and I won't be around much till the beginning of next week. I am making
            copies and I'll be sending them off to people who have contacted me with
            their addresses. Thank you for the interest.
            Fondly,
            -Geoffrei