Re: [SCA-Archery] I'll model!

  • Chris Peters
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
      send it over here. I'll scan it it and whatever else needs to be done

    • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
        Several years ago, I did a T-shirt design for my local group featuring
        three very attractive ladies, a fighter, an archer and a fencer posing
        together in an oval format with the slogan:"SCA..it's not just looking
        for a few good men!" My local group felt that it was not PC, so it was
        shelved and now sits in one of my portfolios. Should anyone want to use
        it and make a shirt from it, let me know.
        Fondly,
        Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood

      • Anne of Birnam
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2000
          'sent it over here'

          Where is 'here' ???

          =====
          Anne of Birnam

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • corr.mhaire@juno.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2000
            I'd love to see it, is the a web link that shows the design? (I couldn't
            find anything on the link at the end of your message)

          • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 5, 2000
              To all,
              I'm having a friend scan the image for me and email it to me, then I
              will set it up on my homepage. Give me a few days as I am leaving town
              and I won't be around much till the beginning of next week. I am making
              copies and I'll be sending them off to people who have contacted me with
              their addresses. Thank you for the interest.
              Fondly,
              -Geoffrei