Ad: Medieval Auction now open

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's -- Medieval Mart is now open at:

      http://www.medievalmart.com

      This promises to be a great place to sell your SCA odds'n-ends to
      other SCAdians and medievalists in general. Medieval Mart offers
      free basic listings (_all_ listings are free in October) and a more
      relaxed auction setting than any of the big three online auctions.

      * Auctions may run up to 30 days -- not just 7 or 10
      * Snipper protection to hold active auctions open as
      long as new bids are being received
      * Only items of interest to medieval hobbiests

      Medieval Mart is now also the home for all House Wyvern Hall
      sponsored online services including mailing lists, conferences, and
      webrings.

      SPECIAL NOTE: We will be auctioning off the opportunity to
      sponsor this list later this month. Sponsored lists will have *no*
      eGroups ads and sponsors will be acknowledged with a short
      tagline (individuals or merchant sponsors may place a link to their
      websites subject to approval).

      Stop in and look around -- we hope you like what you see. =)

      Mad Macsen