Re: [SCA-Archery] I'll model!

  • Anne of Birnam
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2000
      No scanner, sorry! ;)

      =====
      Anne of Birnam

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Chris Peters
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
        send it over here. I'll scan it it and whatever else needs to be done

      • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
          Several years ago, I did a T-shirt design for my local group featuring
          three very attractive ladies, a fighter, an archer and a fencer posing
          together in an oval format with the slogan:"SCA..it's not just looking
          for a few good men!" My local group felt that it was not PC, so it was
          shelved and now sits in one of my portfolios. Should anyone want to use
          it and make a shirt from it, let me know.
          Fondly,
          Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood

        • Anne of Birnam
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2000
            'sent it over here'

            Where is 'here' ???

            =====
            Anne of Birnam

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • corr.mhaire@juno.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 4, 2000
              I'd love to see it, is the a web link that shows the design? (I couldn't
              find anything on the link at the end of your message)

            • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 5, 2000
                To all,
                I'm having a friend scan the image for me and email it to me, then I
                will set it up on my homepage. Give me a few days as I am leaving town
                and I won't be around much till the beginning of next week. I am making
                copies and I'll be sending them off to people who have contacted me with
                their addresses. Thank you for the interest.
                Fondly,
                -Geoffrei