Middle Kingdom's Rank markings....?

  • Jeff Elder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      Well I just finished reading through the latest archery marshal's
      hand book here in the Middle. And I must admit it is organized
      better, and can see how it will be easier to up date. One thing that
      seems to be missing and I have poked around the Kingdom's webpages, I
      cannot find the point ranges, and ranking badges. Granted it is
      nearly 2 am and I haven't slept in a while but I cannot fid the
      info. Any Middle archers out there might know, or will it be a new
      system coming, or will it be added later? Sorry for not emailing the
      Middle's Archer General first, but my email server is dead, so that
      eeasier route, is out.

      Thank you
      Simon Hondy