T shirts.

  • Hal B. Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000
      At Grand Outlandish this year I saw an archery T I liked a lot. An
      archer at full draw with the legend "If you run, you'll die tired." If
      anyone knows where to find these let me know.
      Walk Tall
      Baron Caomh
    • K. Zerkle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000
        The group that sells Pennsic T-shirts also sells the Archery one....Might
        have been called Renart? Also Pillage Village might have them>? Does anyone
        know the name of the people selling the Pennsic T-shirts?>
        Kymburlyn
        > At Grand Outlandish this year I saw an archery T I liked a lot. An
        > archer at full draw with the legend "If you run, you'll die tired." If
        > anyone knows where to find these let me know.
        > Walk Tall
        > Baron Caomh
        >

        > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
        > http://www.MedievalMart.com/