I'll model!

  • Anne of Birnam
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2000
      ;) Like anyone would want a Tee with me on the front....hahahah.
      (I'm the little annoying girl who asked a bazillion questions
      aday about a month and a half ago...just changed my email)

      ~Anne of Birnam~

      =====
      Anne of Birnam

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Archie Darr II
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 29, 2000
        So send us a picture and we will take a vote!

        Don Sebastian

        > ;) Like anyone would want a Tee with me on the front....hahahah.
        > (I'm the little annoying girl who asked a bazillion questions
        > aday about a month and a half ago...just changed my email)
        >
        > ~Anne of Birnam~
        >
        > =====
        > Anne of Birnam

        > http://photos.yahoo.com/
        >

        > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
        > http://www.MedievalMart.com/

      • Chad and Erin Wilson
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 29, 2000
          From: "Anne of Birnam" <anneofbirnam@...>
          > ;) Like anyone would want a Tee with me on the front....hahahah.
          > (I'm the little annoying girl who asked a bazillion questions
          > aday about a month and a half ago...just changed my email)

          Nah. The only annoying question is the one asked twice.

          -Caeman of Unicorn
        • Anne of Birnam
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2000
            No scanner, sorry! ;)

            =====
            Anne of Birnam

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • Chris Peters
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
              send it over here. I'll scan it it and whatever else needs to be done

            • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 2, 2000
                Several years ago, I did a T-shirt design for my local group featuring
                three very attractive ladies, a fighter, an archer and a fencer posing
                together in an oval format with the slogan:"SCA..it's not just looking
                for a few good men!" My local group felt that it was not PC, so it was
                shelved and now sits in one of my portfolios. Should anyone want to use
                it and make a shirt from it, let me know.
                Fondly,
                Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood

              • Anne of Birnam
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 2000
                  'sent it over here'

                  Where is 'here' ???

                  =====
                  Anne of Birnam

                  http://photos.yahoo.com/
                • corr.mhaire@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 4, 2000
                    I'd love to see it, is the a web link that shows the design? (I couldn't
                    find anything on the link at the end of your message)

                  • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 5, 2000
                      To all,
                      I'm having a friend scan the image for me and email it to me, then I
                      will set it up on my homepage. Give me a few days as I am leaving town
                      and I won't be around much till the beginning of next week. I am making
                      copies and I'll be sending them off to people who have contacted me with
                      their addresses. Thank you for the interest.
                      Fondly,
                      -Geoffrei