50 year Celebration

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014
      There is still much to be added, but here is the link to the official 50 year website in case you wanted to bookmark it.

      YIS,

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Award of the Purple Fret, Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)

    • John R. Edgerton

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21, 2014