Target Marshal Visual Designation

  • sibeal_o_labhradha
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 4, 2014

      I was wondering if other Kingdoms have any kind of visual designation for target archery Marshals? In the West we do not. All other combat arts use something, like a striped staff. There have been times that our target marshals have been argued with or not swiftly heeded. I have thought it would be good  to have something visual so you know if the Marshal is talking to you or just some random Archer who may or may not be right.

      Maybe a striped balderic or a tabbard or even a belt flash? Is there a precedent for this being done somewhere? I'd love to hear what others think.

      Sibéal Ó Labhradha

      Odd Bodkins Archery Company

    • taslen2000
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 25, 2014
        Karl,

        Do you have the pattern for one? I could really use it ASAP.

        Gaelen O'Gradaigh
        Midrealm archery marshal of the field