Cover art needed

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2014
      The SCA wide archery E-newsletter, Quivers and Quarrels, will be publishing my paper on "War Archery and Social Status". However, an illustration is needed for the front cover. If you are an artist, with some knowledge of archery, and are interested in having your art work on the cover of an issue of Quivers and Quarrels, this is your chance. Or if you know of someone that might be interested, please forward this to them.

      Your illustration for the cover should be based upon an example of nobles using archery in combat as described in any of the quotations in the paper. It may be in any form from a line drawing to full color. If you are interested I will email you a copy of the paper for you to read and find your inspiration for the artwork.

      The choice of the cover art will be decided by the staff of Quivers and Quarrels

      Thank you

      Sir Jon FitzRauf, West