Importance of shaft spine

  • houseofgrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
      If there are ever questions about shaft spine, watch this video!  Pretty amazing slow motion video.
    • John R. Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
        It was interesting to see the amount of flexing after the arrow hits the mat.

        Jon

        cogworks@... wrote:

        If there are ever questions about shaft spine, watch this video!  Pretty amazing slow motion video.

      • richard johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
          AMAZING!!!

          I've had arrows shatter on release before and no one in the Pro Shops had any idea of why.  (kids and their aluminum toys!).
          We've always knowsn that arrows 'vibrate' upon impact.

          Now we know why!!

          --
          Rick Johnson
          http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com