SSAC scores shot at White Shield

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2014
    • Randal of Camusfearna
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2014
        Well, hitting send before I typed the message was interesting...sorry about that!

        Greetings!  The following scores for the Society Seasonal Archery Challenge were recorded at the White Shield Tournament in the Barony of Darkwood, Principality of the Mists, Kingdom of the West.  Scores from this shoot will also go toward the ongoing Principality Archery Challenge in the Kingdom of the West.

        Shooting for the Mists:
        Eleanor Palmer, 24
        James the Unhinged, 43
        Eleanor ate Walter de Liverpoole, 13
        William ate Walter de Liverpoole, 11
        Angel Kaye (youth), 24
        Rhiannon Kaye (youth), 8
        Sveinn Ulfsson, 19
        Jim of the Odd Bodkins, 31
        Hrafna Kára, 10
        Carraig Prout, 13
        Aria of Hawks Haven, 3
        Isabel of Hawks Haven (youth), 7
        Ariaeli of Hawks Haven (youth), 6
        Dietrich von dem Weinbergen (crossbow), 6
        Rebecca Redarrow, 19

        Shooting for Cynagua:
        Thomas, 38
        Sciath inghean Airt, 4
        Alistair of Avalon, 13
        Robert de Perceval, 43
        E'tain ingen Challaig, 7

        Thank you to everyone who showed up and participated!
        YIS, Randal of Camusfearna

      • Cameron deGrey

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2014
            My apologies!!!
            The following archers were shooting for the Marches, not the Mists!  Besides that, auto spell check changed Eleanor and William's names without me noticing.  The scores will go to the right places for the Principality Challenge!

            Eleanor atte Walter de Liverpoole, 13
            William atte Walter de Liverpoole, 11
            Angel Kaye (youth), 24
            Rhiannon Kaye (youth), 8