wondering why

  • Iain Griffen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2014
      well i tried to  create an album for pic of my ascham but couldn't. tried to post a question from groups in which failed. now lets see if this goes through.

      Iain

      If you can't dazzle them with Bullshit
      then baffle them with logic.
    • i_griffen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2014

        well just tried again same thing. I guess creating photo albums must be restricted. I really wanted everyone to see it.  Those who have attended  Estrella War up to 7 years ago might have seen it.

        Iain

      • i_griffen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2014
          Ok found the problem got it fixed.