Posted photos

  • taslen2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2014
      Greetings to all,

      My name is Gaelen O'Gradaigh I am the Co-editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official SCA Archery publication I was looking through the pictures album and I was wondering if anyone would have any pictures or artwork or craftwork they would like to submit for publication? If your intersted please email me and I will submit them I will also first send you a release form for the work to be submitted.

      Respectfully
      Lord Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      Co-Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels