SSAC Poll Thoughts

  • robert.huttinger
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2013
      So far it looks like it may be between the horseman and the triangle. Id just like to add my 2¢ regarding the triangle as someone who will run these shoots. It will be easier to set up and run a competition where the distance is set at 20 yards. The horseman requires a 40,30, and 20. In most cases is not a problem. I do like the 'snowman' target setup though!

      Lord Cameron de Grey
    • Jonathas
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2013
        Cameron,

        The Horseman also has the "Winter" option yardages of 20,15,10.  Which would be used as this shoot will be used for the Winter season of the SSAC.

        Feel free to pick from anything, not just the current leading contenders.

        Jonathas

        On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM, <camerondegrey@...> wrote:

        So far it looks like it may be between the horseman and the triangle. Id just like to add my 2¢ regarding the triangle as someone who will run these shoots. It will be easier to set up and run a competition where the distance is set at 20 yards. The horseman requires a 40,30, and 20. In most cases is not a problem. I do like the 'snowman' target setup though!

        Lord Cameron de Grey

      • Chris Ivins
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2013
          Looks like the Horseman and Yin/Yang have the most votes so far, apparently the Horseman has taken the lead. ;-)

          - Iurii

          On Thu, 12/12/13, camerondegrey@... <camerondegrey@...> wrote:

          So far it looks like it may be between the horseman and the
          triangle.

          Lord Cameron de Grey
        • jdrago75