SSAC shoots

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013

      The Fererra Ring, Triangle and Wand shoots were all shot more than a year ago and may be included in the voting for the Winter competition when the vote takes place. Please review all the competitions at the SCA Scores site and if you have any questions please ask them before the voting starts. If no single shoot gets 51% of the votes, a run off between the top shoots will be held.

      Jon

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013
        I would like to ask that the Triangle Shoot be added to the voting for the SSAC Winter Shoot.

        - Iurii

        Subject: [SCA-Archery] SSAC shoots
        To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013