English longbow question

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2000
      Lord Geoffery,
      Greetings and I pray all is well with you. I assum that you are a busy man so
      I shall keep this brief.
      I was wondering if you've ever come across ELB in period ever being backed
      with anthing...linen, sinew...well anything? Do you think it was likely?
      Other thoughts?
      Hope to see you soon. Im sure you are aware that the Sands Point fair is on
      and many would there would like to see you but I do reise you are a busy man.

      Your friend,
      Richard Woodenbridge.