Period targets

  • archer3@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 17, 2000
      Greetings to the list,
      Thank you Richard for catching the variance. The last run of targets I
      had produced was ran on two different machines. Apparently one was right
      and the other close.
      Anyone who has purchased the "clean" period face targets please
      measure what you received. Most of the orders should be alright. If the
      targets do not measure up contact me for replacement details.
      I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and it will not
      happen again.
      In Service,

      Damian >>~~~>
      Visit the Outlands Archery page at
      http://members.iex.net/~norseman/outlands/archgen.html
    • Siegfried
      Message 104 of 104 , Jul 2, 2007
        On 6/30/07, Cian of Storvik <firespiter@...> wrote:
        > I was being facetious. But I do think it is a silly rule. Does the
        > Kindom mandate that fighters must go out of area before they
        > authorize? Do your A&S people have to go to an out of area event
        > before they can enter a competition?

        Actually Cian ... some Kingdoms do require that authorizations happen
        at events only, and at an event outside of your local group.

        Just wanted to point that out ... so the concept is not alien.

        Siegfried