Synopsis Please Re: [SCA-Archery] What is Period Archery.

  • JDS
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
      Hail Archers & Friends

      I see much passion here
      I have not read every message.

      I am hoping some one can make a
      Synopsis Please .

      It does look like it has jumped around a bit without changing the subject line.

      Shoot Fun
      isttd
      Johann
      Absent archer
      An Tir
    • Jim Pickette
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
        I hope the Period Archery Guild Committee will take a stab at that request.

        JoO

        ---- JDS <ren.touch@...> wrote:

        > Hail Archers & Friends
        >
        > I see much passion here
        > I have not read every message.
        >
        > I am hoping some one can make a
        > Synopsis Please .
        >
        > It does look like it has jumped around a bit without changing the subject line.
        >
        > Shoot Fun
        > isttd
        > Johann
        > Absent archer
        > An Tir

        > Yahoo Groups Links

      • Doug Copley
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
          right now they are still in an early stage and I doubt that they can make a good statement.

          Vincenti