still missing 2008 IKAC medallions

  • Doug Copley
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 10, 2013
      Just an update -

      Never received a response on the missive of the missing medallions and never received them.

      Vincenti
      Ansteorra
    • John R. Edgerton

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 11, 2013
                I know I contacted him back in 2009 a couple of times and was told that yes they were still doing the medallions, since then no response and no medallions.

                Vincenti
                Ansteorra

                On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM, John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

[...]

              • John Edgerton
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 11, 2013
                  Have you tried to contact him recently?

                  Jon

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 11, 2013
                    I can only speak for myself. This last time I posted about the medallions (about 3 weeks ago), Lorenzo did get back to me a few days later. But....I have archers that shot scores over 3 weeks ago now and those scores are being held for some reason. I have written Lorenzo and his deputy now asking that one of them contact me because I would like to know why my archers scores are not being posted without an explanation. I was there and witnessed those archers shoot those scores and they should be posted.

                    Janyn

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 13, 2013
                      Yes, did that at the same time as several of us here on the list did. Arrowmaker then got his in the mail a few days later, I waited a couple of weeks then tried again and have not gotten a response..

                      Vincenti
                      Ansteorra