Re: [SCA-Archery] Lucky score sheets

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013
      Please cross post the score sheet information.

      Jon

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013
        Sir Jon,
        Actually, they are both vertical, just that the second one I submitted was updated with enough sections to write in scores for 8 shooters instead of 4, and to write in the Division and Branch of each shooter, the one labeled as "ssac_169_scoresheet_b" is the newer, better one, the other, older form was my first attempt. I abbreviated the "SCA Name" and "Mundane Name" lines to "SCA" and "Name", respectively, to condense the amount of space taken up, and hoped the titles used would be easy to figure out, I hope that everyone will find them useful, I made the forms using Word, so I had limited resources to 'design' the form. I hope I made this in a form acceptable and useable for everyone, if I made it confusing/frustrating, I offer my apologies. I am new to making score sheets.
        I was just so excited to shoot this competition, I started making this form for our group to use, and Lady Johanna suggested I forward the form to Sir Jon.

        - In Service,
                           Iurii

        Two PDF Score sheets for the Lucky Target competition are provided courtesy of HL Iurii Levchenich of An Tir. Vertical and Horizontal

        Jon

      • Jonathas

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2013
            Jonathas,

            Thank you.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2013
              Thank you Iurii.  A pre-made score sheet makes it easier for others to run the competitions.