SSAC Lucky Shoot

  • Jonathas
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
      Greetings all,

      A request from the SSAC Scorekeeper.

      Please be sure to submit your Lucky scores in order from highest scoring arrow to lowest.  While the score is the same either way, it make looking at a page of 60+ scores much much easier to review when each score is presented with the point values in the right order.

      Many thanks,
      Jonathas
      SSAC Scorekeeper
    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
        Hope my score submissions were correct, I've been emphasizing that our shooters report their scores in descending order as they give them to me on the range. It is a different way to do things rather than just the numbers as they pull them, but it does make it easier in several ways, too.

        - Iurii

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013

          Yes, the vast majority of the scores where in descending order, just 3 (of 8 submitted) from one marshal where not.  When I ran into those I realized I had already hit a rhythm on the correctly done scores and those few slowed me down just a bit.  So I figured I would drop a note requesting everyone try to send them in correctly.

          Jonathas

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
            Good idea. I assume the scores start showing on the SSAC scores page when each shooter has an average of 3? It didn't specify anything on the scores site or rules information.

            - Iurii

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013

              Nope, the SSAC uses a 'Highest Score' not an 'Average' since each shoot  only runs for three months.  Some of the shoots take longer to get a full score (like last season) while others are very quick (like this season).   This gives maximum flexibility and allows the most archers to participate.

              As always if anyone has any ideas for shoots please be sure to email them to the group.  If it doesn't show up in the proposed shoots list please be sure to ping me, I may have missed it.

              Jonathas

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2013
                Ahhhhh, oops, I forgot that the scores don't 'post' until after Midnight for the day AFTER the scores have been approved, just saw our first scores on the board!

                - Iurii