LINDYBEIGE

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      FYI

      While doing a youtube search for arrowheads, homemade, I came acrtoss
      this guy Lindybeige who basically stands in front of his camcorder and
      talks.
      I watched his vid on arrows and am watching the longbow vid and the
      one thing that strikes me, other than his background is too cluttered
      to properly see the displays and his voice fades away when he
      approaches the camera, is that he gives a lot of useful trivia about
      the topic.

      As mentioned, I've only see 1 1/2 of his work so anyone have an
      opinion on him and his videos?

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com