RE: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
      Laochlain,

      2008!  That season ended nearly 5 years ago.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      >At 11:31 AM 9/24/2013, Tim Henry wrote:

      Update just received medallions for the 2008 season in the mail yesterday..

      YIS
      Laochlain.

      To: laochlain@...
      CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:17:55 -0700
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] IKAC medallions

      Thank you.
      Noted and filed.

      Jon

      Tim Henry <laochlain@...> wrote:

      i had contacted lorenzo several times about the 2008 medallions for Aethelmearc with no response. upon seeing this e-mail and checking the site I have sent him another e-mail with snail mail info.

      YIS
      Laochlain Silverwolf

      To: doug.copley@...
      CC: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:00:22 -0700

      Noted and filed.

      Thank you

      Jon

      Doug Copley <doug.copley@...> wrote:

      I don't know of anyone in Ansteorra that has received one. There was a push for doing IKACs back in 2008 through 2010 but when the medals never arrived from 2009, I think some people kinda drifted away and did not worry about reporting scores anymore.

      Vincenti
      Ansteorra

      On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Tina Curtis <tabradley@...> wrote:

      For An Tir I have been getting them since the 2008 score season and having them present in court. Before that, I do not know who was receiving them.
      Wulfwyn
      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 24, 2013
        Was there any explanation of why it took so long and why there was no response before?

        Jon

        To: laochlain@...
        CC: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: sirjon1@...