To those lovely gentlemen who offered advice at Iron Bog...

  • jcgforte
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013
      I attended an event in the Barony of Iron Bog on the weekend of Sept. 7 and 8 this year, and while I was at the archery shoot (which was fun, by the way!) a couple of other archers offered me advice on better hand placement while shooting with a self-bow. I forget their names (Sorry!  Terrible with that!) but I wanted to send out a thank-you and huzzah! for their advice, because I'm already shooting MUCH better.

      Huzzah!  Thank you!