Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC Keeper??

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23, 2013
      Thank you. Noted and filed.

      Jon

      Bill Tait <arwemakere@...> wrote:

      I did get a reply from him just the other day that my medallion was in the mail.

      William

      On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:44 AM, <EARLMIKA@...> wrote:

      Jon,
        I too have had problems with communication having sent numerous messages on a problem. No response over a period of several months with numerous reminders that I was still waiting for an answer.  I am still waiting .

      Earl Mika Longbow