Re: [SCA-Archery] Fwd: [Ansteorra-archery] PVC bows at Gulf Wars XXIII

  • Paul Thorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      Sorry for any confusion about this post.  This is currently an in Kingdom decision for Ansteorra and no decisions have been made for Gulf Wars as of yet.  This was merely a heads up for our archers to be aware that we will not allow these bows to be used.  When a decision has been made the announcement will go out for all to see.

      HL Jean-Paul DeCalmont
      CAMIC Gulf Wars XXIII

      On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Doug Copley <doug.copley@...> wrote:

      FYI -